Background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tim Holtz class


Yesterday I had a wonderful time down at the Savage Mills in Laurel.   I took one of Tim Holtz's classes.  He is such a wonderful teacher and very entertaining.  We made a grunge journal. (surprise) The wonderful thing about making a journal with a ruler binding and thumb screws is that you can unscrew the thumb screws and add extra pages.  He gave us a wonderful idea about taking this on a vacation using tags.  That way you could add pages as you do things so they wouldn't be forgotten.  Isn't that a great idea?  Kind of like a mini smash book.  Now I just have to finish all the pages inside. 

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff always looks fabulous. You alway make everything looks so easy. I love the book. I loved the class. You will have to share your pages when you get finished.

    ReplyDelete